1. IN COMPLIANCE WITH ARTICLE 10 OF LAW 34/2002, OF JULY 11, ON SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE (HEREINAFTER LSSI), WE WILL INDICATE:
Website owner: Pair of shoes, S.L. (Hereinafter referred to as “PAIR OF SHOES”).
Address: C / Migjorn 35-41
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT.
1. Any use of all the contents of the PAIR OF SHOES website, specifically texts, design, works, trademarks, logos, source code and any other subject to protection, without the express authorization of its owners, is prohibited. Of sharing content when PAIR OF SHOES so authorizes.
Any use not allowed will be properly pursued by the rightful owners. Similarly, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the PAIR OF SHOES website are protected by law.
2. PAIR OF SHOES is not responsible for the contents to which the links located on the website are directed, as the case may be, as established in article 17 of the LSSI.
3. PAIR OF SHOES does not grant any type of license or authorization for personal use to the User on their intellectual property rights or any other rights related to the web page owned by PAIR OF SHOES and the services offered therein. > Therefore, the User recognizes that the reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this web page constitutes an infraction Of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of PAIR OF SHOES or of the owner thereof, and may give rise to the exercise by PAIR OF SHOES of all judicial or extrajudicial actions that may correspond in the exercise of their rights. Span>
In addition, the information that the client can access through the PAIR OF SHOES website may be protected by industrial, intellectual or other property rights. Consequently, PAIR OF SHOES will not be responsible in any case and under any concept of the infractions that the User may commit in relation to these rights.
3. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION.
This legal policy is subject to the provisions of Spanish law. For any dispute arising from the interpretation of the same, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Barcelona, provided that this is not contrary to the provisions of Article 29 of the LSSI.
The User undertakes to use the website, the contents and services in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good customs and public order. Likewise, the User undertakes not to use the web page, its contents or services rendered through it for illicit purposes or effects, being contrary to this legal policy, or harmful to interests or rights of third parties, or In any other way, may damage, disable, render inaccessible or deteriorate the website, its contents or its services or prevent a normal use of it by other users.
In addition, the User expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, render useless or otherwise damage the electronic data, programs or documents found on the website.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
PAIR OF SHOES is not responsible for the content of any of the comments that may be accessible through users since it does not review, validate, approve or in any way audit the content of the comments. Likewise, User may not in any case hold PAIR OF SHOES responsible for any inaccuracies or uncertainties that may be included in any comment, and may not extend such liability to offenses, threats or any other damages of any kind, in the case that as a user , Under its sole responsibility, decided to interact in any way with any of the contents.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you detect any comments that breach or could breach the legal conditions of this website or the laws in force in Spain, PAIR OF SHOES provides you with the following means of contact: firstname.lastname@example.org . The denunciation of any comment may cause PAIR OF SHOES to proceed with its elimination and to inform the competent authorities of the facts denounced in case they could be the object of a crime.
6. PROMOTIONS AND CONTESTS.
Participation in promotions and contests organized by PAIR OF SHOES from its Website will be carried out through links or links with a third party application, and will be administered from the main page of said application (being able to use the timeline of the Social networks), or in the application space hosted in a webpage tab.
In addition, the participation is exclusively addressed to persons over 18 years old to intervene. In the event that you participate in any contest or promotion of the PAIR OF SHOES website, it will be understood that you are over 18 years old, that you have understood and understood this Legal Notice and that you accept its content without reservations and in an integral manner. Notwithstanding the above, each promotion or contest will have its specific legal bases, which must be expressly accepted as a step prior to your participation.
It should be added that PAIR OF SHOES will only notify the winner / s by publishing on the Website, even though they can do so through social networks. PAIR OF SHOES will never inform via e-mail or postcard, SMS, chat or any other form that exists to make communications.
In particular, social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Google plus) are not associated, sponsored, endorsed or managed in any way to the promotions and contests that PAIR OF SHOES performs. When the user intervenes and provides their data in any of the promotions or contests, they will be registered in the ownership of PAIR OF SHOES and not of the mentioned social networks.
7 . PARTICULAR CONDITIONS.
This Legal Notice is applicable to any User accessing the PAIR OF SHOES web page.
8. PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY.